Polished organic band in recycled gold.
A sculptural and dynamic band of shifting shape, a captivating style from every angle. A statement ring on its own as well as it is gorgeous to combine. Sculptural band is perfectly chunky and proudly handcrafted in Sweden.
- MAKE YOUR MARK SERVICE
- Select your choice of metal, 18k White gold or 925 Sterling silver
- All metals 100% recycled
- Organic band
- Shank dimensions: width 3-4 mm
- Choose between plain polished band or your own fingerprint mark
Finger imprints are a long-time signature of Cornelia Webb Jewellery.
Now it's your turn to make your very own mark, and we´ll make it a good one.
Your own unique fingerprints will be used in the Make Your Mark creation process, a personal signature immortalized in recycled metal.
Make Your Mark is a service offered on site in our Stockholm studio, applicable within our Molded bands.
While you make your mark here with us, you simultaneously make a positive mark in the ocean, and help restore damaged reefs. A baby coral will be planted in your name in the coral reefs of northwest Bali, Indonesia.
Select your band
Choose "Your own fingerprint" service (4000 SEK)
Make Your Mark in our Stockholm studio
- Together with Cornelia you modulate your fingerprint in wax
Patiently wait during production, 4-6 weeks
Receive invitation to pick-up ring and coral certificate
- Rings are available in all sizes, 14 - 23 mm.
- The sizing system refers to the inner band diameter in millimeter (mm).
- Please leave a note with your requested size at checkout.
- A complimentary re-sizing service is offered at delivery if needed.
Normal delivery time is 4-6 weeks upon placing your order.
- Choose within our Made-to-order ring styles.
- Select your preferred fine metal: 18k yellow / 18k red / 18k white gold. On our plain bands, 9k yellow gold and Sterling silver is also available. On request, platinum is offered.
- Pick diamond type. If you want a mix of gemstones, please get in touch - our team will be happy to assist you.
- Choose the size of your center stone.
- Determine your size and write this as a note at checkout . A how-to guide is found here.
- While your ring is being produced we will get in touch to collect your engravement wishes.
- Your ring will be ready for delivery within 6-8 weeks upon ordering and you will be invited for a sizing appointment.
- Should your ring need a size adjustment this will be done free of charge.
A made-to-order ring is personal just for you and therefore every order is final. Customized rings are not eligible for a return or a refund.
If you are in Sweden you are most welcome to book an appointment to visit our studio in Stockholm, to try out the rings and get guidance and support from our team to create your special piece. We also offer digital consultations.
Please reach out to us by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
You are most welcome to book an appointment to visit our studio in Stockholm, to try out the rings and get guidance and support from our team to create your special piece.
We also offer digital meetings to present the Customized Collection.
Please request your meeting for Stockholm, or digital via the form with a time and date suggested here
18k gold is a given choice for diamond rings as it is stronger, it is a durable choice and a heirloom to be passed on to future generations.
Our rings are available in 18k yellow, red and white gold. Read more about gold content here.
Red gold is a Nordic alloy and not to be mistaken for rose gold. Red gold is similar to yellow gold but presents itself with a slightly warmer tone.
White gold is rhodium plated and has a slightly dark silvery tone.
We offer demi-fine 9 karat yellow gold within our plain bands only, as 9k gold holds a higher proportion of other metals (62.5%), is softer and more likely to slightly tarnish over time. Despite being less durable than 18k gold, 9k gold is an excellent choice if you wish to keep costs down while keeping a premium feel.
Sterling silver is a softer metal and lighter in the silvery tone than white gold. Please see photo with two standing rings next to each other for colour reference.
Platinum is offered on request.
We work solely with non-virgin metals, which means all our metals are 100% recycled
All the 3 parties mentioned above and operate on 100% green energy.