We want to create a modern world of jewellery where everyone can thrive by implementing a sustainable mindset throughout the full chain of connected hands.
Our sustainability nitty gritty.
- Recycled metals.
- Circular initiative where we use customers deserted silver.
- Ethical mining and forefront gemstone creation.
- Small scale production.
- Around the corner craftsmen for Made-to-order segment.
- Renewable energy for main part of production. Italy runs on solar, Sweden on water and Bali is working on shifting to solar energy.
- Supporting coral reef restoration in Bali.
- Climate compensated shipping through DHL Go green program.
- Recycled and recyclable FSC® certified packaging produced in Denmark.
Non virgin metals
Cornelia Webb works with non-virgin metals, meaning the metals are recycled and continue their life cycle with us.
The Cornelia Webb partner in Bali buys their recycled metals from ABI MANUFACTURING INT CO., LTD. certified RJC, Responsible Jewllery Council member. Minimum 65% recycled.
For the Made-to-order segment Cornelia Webb have chosen to solely offer ECOnatural™ diamonds from Canada online.
The mines Ekati and Diavik in Canada are as of today the most forefront mines in terms of sustainability practice.
"To us, that means that the diamonds found in these mines are the best natural diamonds available to both people and planet."