Slized Signet Ring
Polished signet ring, handcrafted in Sweden.
Introducing our Slized Signet Ring, a contemporary take on a heavy player and much loved style. Signet rings were historically worn on the pinky finger but in modern day, it is a classic silhouette on any finger and in demand also as an engagement or wedding ring.
- SIZE & FIT
- HISTORY OF THE SIGNET RING
- HOW TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR RING
- Choose between 18k and 9k yellow gold, or 18k red gold
- All metals recycled
- Square band
- Shank dimensions: width 4-7.2mm height 1.75-3.75mm
- Delivery 6-8 weeks
- Please leave your size request in the order notes at checkout. The sizing refer to inner diameter of the ring in mm (millimeters).
Contemporary signet rings come plain and polished, engraved or bejeweled and sit on any finger. Historically, signet rings were worn on the pinky finger and used to mark and seal documents by pressing the signet face into hot wax, like signatures. A signet ring was so very personal to the individual wearing it, that it could be regarded as a fingerprint. The name comes from Latin's "signum", meaning sign.
- Choose within our Customized ring styles, all made-to-order.
- Select your preferred fine metal: 18k yellow, red or white gold. For plain bands, there is also the option of 9k yellow or white gold, as well as 925 Sterling silver.
- Pick the gemstone of choice.
- Determine your size and leave a note at checkout.
- A personal inscription is included, engraving services will be offered before delivery.
Your ring will be delivered within 6-8 weeks.
If you are in Sweden you are most welcome to book an appointment to visit our studio in Stockholm, to try out the rings and get support from our team to create your special piece. Worldwide, we offer digital meetings to present the Customized Collection.