Organic Scallop Set Full Eternity Band 0.01 ct
Organic full eternity band with brilliant cut 0.01 ct diamonds in u-cut setting.
Sparkling organic band with gemstones all around, beautifully complemented with the organic shapes of the polished square band itself. As stunning as it is solo, it is a master companion and goes so well with other organic-shaped bands as well as open bands, and Solitaire rings. The band is handcrafted in Sweden.
- BAND DETAILS
- STONE DETAILS
- 18k Yellow gold or 18k Red gold
- Square band, organically curved
- Width: 1.6 mm
- Height: 2 mm
- 45 x 0.01 ct diamonds in scallop set full eternity band, no. of stones varies with ring size
- Stone diameter: 1.3 mm
- The ring carries a total of 0.45 carat (in sample size 17)
- Setting width: 1.6 mm
- Setting height: 2 mm
- Normal delivery time is 4-6 weeks.
- If your diamond of choice is not available to source upon placing your order and there is a waiting list, the delivery time can come to be longer. If this applies to your order, you will be notified within 5 business days.
- Rings are available in all sizes, 14 - 23 mm.
- The sizing system refers to the inner band diameter in millimeter (mm).
- Please leave a note with your requested size at checkout.
- A complimentary re-sizing service is offered at delivery if needed.
- Choose within our Made-to-order ring styles.
- Choose the size (carat) of your main stone.
- Choose diamond type.
- Select your preferred fine metal
- Determine your size and leave a note in the designated field at checkout. A how-to guide is found here.
- While your ring is being produced we will get in touch to collect your engravement wishes.
- Your ring will be ready for delivery within 4-6 weeks upon ordering and you will be invited for a sizing appointment.
- Should your ring need a size adjustment this will be done free of charge.
- A made-to-order ring is personal just for you and therefore every order is final. Customized rings are not eligible for a return or a refund.
You are most welcome to book an appointment to visit our studio in Stockholm, to try out the rings and get guidance and support from our team to create your special piece.
We also offer digital meetings to present the Customized Collection.
Please request your meeting for Stockholm, or digital via the form with a time and date suggested here.
We offer the best diamonds in the world when it comes to sustainability.
Natural Eco diamonds mined in Canada. Read about them here.
Lab grown diamonds Created in New York, alchemized from carbon captured in the Swiss alps. Read about them here.
TW - The Top Wesselton grade is awarded to especially white diamonds and ranks in the top on the International GIA scale (colour F-G).
VS - Very small inclusions. Under a microscope grading experts notice even the slightest inclusion, but to the naked eye a VS diamond is extremely clear and appears flawless.
W - The Wesselton grade is next in line and lands a colour H (near colourless).
SI - Small inclusion. Minor small traces exist within SI diamonds but are generally only visible with magnification to a trained eye.
At Cornelia Webb we have chosen to work with ECOnatural™ diamonds from Canada as they are best in class when it comes to ethical diamond mining.
ECOnatural™ diamonds come from the Ekati and Diavik mines in a remote region near the Arctic Circle and are traced through audited processes from origin to polished stones.
The mines follow strict environmental agreements between the indigenous peoples and federal governments, protecting the integrity of the land, water, workers and wildlife.
With the help of this collaboration, we can guarantee the diamonds' actual origin & climate footprint.
An external sustainability agency have analyzed how much carbon dioxide emissions the diamond generates from mining to jewellery.
This is then climate compensated for via a Gold Standard certified tree planting project.
At Cornelia Webb we offer the world’s first carbon-negative, positive-impact diamonds, alchemized by New York based Aether.
Each carat is expertly crafted from carbon extracted from the atmosphere using 100% renewable energy, directly benefiting our environment and providing unparalleled transparency and traceability. As the world’s only B Corp certified diamonds, Aether diamonds have set a new standard for social and environmental impact.
Direct air capture technology is used to extract carbon dioxide from the atmosphere, setting the patented diamond production process into motion. This has no geographic constraints and can be done anywhere in the world.
Captured CO2 is combined with green hydrogen to produce high-purity Atmospheric Methane™, the hydrocarbon feedstock required for growing diamonds in a lab. Pumped into specialized CVD growing chambers, the diamonds start to take shape, one atom at a time.
Once the diamond material has been grown, it is rough cut in cubes before being cut and polished using traditional diamond cutting methods.
All ECOnatural™ diamonds and lab grown diamonds over 0.30 carat come with a certificate from GIA, Gemological Institute of America.
GIA certified ECOnatural™ diamonds are minimum Very good in cut, polish and symmetry and have none in fluorescence.
All ECOnatural™ diamonds, regardless of carat, come with a ECOcert™ certificate.
Your ECOcert™ states in which specific mine the diamond was extracted and how much carbon dioxide has been compensated for, for that unique diamond.
We work solely with non-virgin metals, which means all our metals are 100% recycled.
All three parties mentioned above operates on 100% green energy.
18k gold is a given choice for diamond rings as it is stronger, it is a durable choice and a heirloom to be passed on to future generations.
Our rings are available in 18k yellow, red and white gold. Read more about gold content here.
Red gold is a Nordic alloy and not to be mistaken for rose gold. Red gold is similar to yellow gold but presents itself with a slightly warmer tone.
White gold is rhodium plated and has a slightly dark silvery tone.
Platinum is offered on request.