Find your size
As with ready-to-wear clothing, different sizes are used worldwide. How rings traditionally are measured therefore depend on where you are located.
- The ring sizes within Cornelia Webb Customized Collection refers to the inner diameter in millimeter (mm).
- Please leave a note with your requested size at checkout.
- Please make sure you determine size from the actual finger and hand the ring is intended to sit. For example, if you are right-handed, that is the dominant hand and then the left hand fingers then tend to be slightly smaller than on your right.
- Traditionally for wedding and engagement bands the ring is worn on the left hand. Since ancient times circles were symbols of eternity, and the style of wearing rings was adopted from Egypt by the Romans and Greeks. They placed the ring on the fourth finger of the left hand from the belief that this finger contained the vena amoris, or the vein of love.
- Depending on temperature, the sizes of fingers tend to change. For example, it may be a significant difference of your finger between summer and winter, or after a work-out. If you can, please measure your finger during different body temperatures.
- Our team will happily guide and assist you further to determine your size if you feel insecure about the process.
- We are aware that sometimes the ring size might need adjusting even with the best intentions and preparation beforehand, and we offer a complimentary re-sizing service after delivery.