Baby Coral Adoption
To give back to something that we've gained so much inspiration from, we have partnered with a Biorock© Coral Restoration project, to help ensure that the coral reef in the Bali region can be restored and sustained.
Over the years we have casted some of our most iconic pieces from a fragment of a beautiful coral organism that Cornelia found on the beach. We wish that the coming generations may experience the beauty of mother nature just as we have been able to, being met by thriving life on land and below water. Action is needed and via Karang Lestari Bali and the Biorock technology, we have found a tangible way to contribute.
To be a part of this worthy cause, you can adopt a baby coral. Please read more about the project here.
A custom wire structure will be created in your own or a loved one's name with a small coral fragment planted next to it. Over the years, the coral will grow and the name will become a part of a greater coral reef colony that will support a diverse ecosystem of thousands of fish and marine life.
You will be sent digital documents:
- A picture of your name with your baby coral
- A certificate to commemorate your donation
Please note that these are custom made, it takes approximately 2-3 weeks for the name to be created and the documents to be sent.
- Choose your adoption or donation value
- Indicate the name in the notes section at check-out. If you are adopting more than one baby coral, please list all the names in the note section.
- If you wish to donate a higher value, please choose multiple quantities of the Direct Donation option. Alternatively, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to donate a different value.