RENTAL - Distorted Double Hoop Earring M
Hoop earring with organic white siamite wire, for rent.
Juxtaposing masculine and feminine in a collection entirely made from recycled Sterling silver, encrusted with sparkling white siamite. The bold inner hoop balances the sparkling siamite wire hoop and unites as one, a perfectly balanced piece.
- 24K gold-plated recycled 925 Sterling silver
- White Siamite (nanocrystal)
- Rented as pair
- Length of earring approx. 2.5 cm
- Made in Italy
Art No. 30.02.521.00.53
- RENTAL TERMS AND AGREEMENT
The following conditions apply to all rental customers at Cornelia Webb. Please read them carefully and contact us if you have any questions.
This agreement contains the terms ("terms") that govern the rental of products to the customer ("you", "customer") and rental services offered on the corneliawebb.com website on behalf of Cornelia Webb AB.
By proceeding with a rental booking, you accept and confirm that you are renting the products and that the ownership of the products remain with Cornelia Webb AB at all times. By using the website or purchasing or renting through the website, you accept the terms and agree to be bound by them. If you do not accept the terms, you are unable to rent products from the corneliawebb.com. We reserve the right to update and revise the terms.
At only a daily rate of 5% of the cost of the item, you are able to enjoy a Cornelia Webb piece for that special occasion.
- The rental rate listed is per day. The total rate for your rental duration will be listed at the bottom of the rental calendar.
- There is a 3-day minimum for rentals.
Should you like to extend your rental duration or purchase the piece, please email us at email@example.com for availability.
- Late/Lost/Damaged fees - if the item is not returned by the rental end date or is returned damaged, you are responsible for the full cost of the item, and for all dressed chain styles an additional fee of the daily rental rate for 15 days will be added to the full cost of the item.
By agreeing to the rental agreement, you are held liable for any and all fees incurred and agree to pay for subsequent invoices.
Credit card information is required upon pick-up of your rental order and will be charged if the item is late, lost, or damaged.
USE OF PRODUCT
It is important that you treat the jewellery you rent with care and return them in good condition, i.e. as close as possible to the same condition you received them in. Should we notice severe damage to the item beyond normal wear, you will be liable for the full price of the item.
- There is a 3-day minimum for rentals. The rental duration starts on your pickup date and must be returned on the last day of your rental period. Late fees will apply if your return has passed the rental period.
- Rental is currently only available for pick-up from our Stockholm Studio at Bondegatan 21, 116 33 Stockholm, Sweden. Please select 'Pick-Up' in the check-out process.
Cornelia Webb AB reserves the right to deviate in delivery in cases where the stock balance was incorrect at the time of your order. If for any reason we are unable to process your booking, you will be contacted and offered the opportunity to adjust or cancel your rental.
By accepting Cornelia Webb AB's terms for your rental order, a binding agreement arises between Cornelia Webb AB and you as a customer. In placing your rental booking, you accept that you will be liable for payment corresponding to the total amount of the order, as well as any subsequent costs, such as lost, damaged and late fees mentioned above.
We reserve the right to terminate your right to rent products from Cornelia Webb AB at any time in the event of a breach of this Agreement or without cause or any other reason in our judgement.