Molded Open Sculptural Band
Polished open organic band, handcrafted in Sweden. Simplicity at first glance, yet the organic shape and the open design of this ring makes its appearance and style unconventional. It takes unexpected turns, and presents itself as a completely unique piece.
- HOW TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR RING
- MAKE YOUR MARK SERVICE
- Choose between 18k White gold or 925 Sterling silver
- All metals recycled
- Open organic band
- Choose between plain polished band or your own fingerprint mark
- Shank dimensions: width 3-4mm
- Choose within our Customized ring styles, all made-to-order.
- Select your preferred fine metal: 18k yellow, red or white gold. For plain bands, there is also the option of 9k yellow or white gold, as well as 925 Sterling silver.
- Pick the gemstone of choice.
- Determine your size and leave a note at checkout.
- A personal inscription is included, engraving services will be offered before delivery.
Your ring will be delivered within 6-8 weeks.
If you are in Sweden you are most welcome to book an appointment to visit our studio in Stockholm, to try out the rings and get support from our team to create your special piece. Worldwide, we offer digital meetings to present the Customized Collection.
Finger imprints are a long-time signature of Cornelia Webb Jewellery.
Now it's your turn to make your very own mark, and we´ll make it a good one.
Your own unique fingerprints will be used in the Make Your Mark creation process, a personal signature immortalized in recycled metal.
Make Your Mark is a service offered on site in our Stockholm studio, applicable within our Molded bands.
While you make your mark here with us, you simultaneously make a positive mark in the ocean, and help restore damaged reefs. A baby coral will be planted in your name in the coral reefs of northwest Bali, Indonesia.
Select your band
Choose "Your own fingerprint" service (4000 SEK)
Make Your Mark in our Stockholm studio
Patiently wait during production, 6-8 weeks
Receive invitation to pick-up ring and coral certificate