Custom Slized Half Eternity Band | Mixed
Narrow textured side ring with pavé-set gemstone upper edge, handcrafted in Sweden. A unique style with raw metal textures adorned by a sparkling gemstone upper, an avant-garde piece with alluring character. A beautiful companion to our Slized Highlighted bands or a statement ring on its own.
This is a custom version with 8 Champaign Diamonds and 3 Emeralds. The emeralds are set 1 setting in from the left.
- HOW TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR RING
- ECO NATURAL DIAMONDS
- 18k White gold
- 11 pave set gemstones, 8 Champaign Diamonds and 3 Emeralds.
- Each stone is 0.015 carat, 1.5mm
- This ring carries a total of 0.165 carat
- Square band
- Shank dimensions: width 1.8-2.65 mm, height 1.65 mm
- Choose within our Customized ring styles, all made-to-order.
- Select your preferred fine metal: 18k yellow, red or white gold. For plain bands, there is also the option of 9k yellow or white gold, as well as 925 Sterling silver.
- Pick the gemstone of choice.
- Determine your size and leave a note at checkout.
- A personal inscription is included, engraving services will be offered before delivery.
Your ring will be delivered within 6-8 weeks.
If you are in Sweden you are most welcome to book an appointment to visit our studio in Stockholm, to try out the rings and get support from our team to create your special piece. Worldwide, we offer digital meetings to present the Customized Collection.
At Cornelia Webb we have chosen to work with ECOnatural™ diamonds from Canada.
ECOnatural™ diamonds come from the Ekati and Diavik mines in a remote region near the Arctic Circle and are traced through audited processes from origin to polished stones. The mines follow strict environmental agreements between indigenous peoples and federal governments. Since the discovery of diamonds in this area in the 1990s, the mines have a history of protecting the integrity of the land, water, workers and wildlife. With the help of this collaboration, we can guarantee the diamonds' actual origin & climate footprint.
An external sustainability agency have analyzed how much carbon dioxide emissions a diamond from mining to jewellery generates. Everything from the mining, the grinding process, any intermediaries and the shipping. All this is then climate compensated via a Gold Standard certified tree planting project. Trees are planted for the amount of carbon dioxide released because of the diamond. Carbon dioxide is absorbed and we reduce the impact on the climate.