Slized Ring Midi
Thin angled ring in recycled silver.
Narrow ring with rectangular edge feat. pavé-set stones, an architectural Cornelia Webb silhouette now presented with a dynamic new angle.
- SIZE & FIT
- STONE INFORMATION
- RE-SIZING OF OPEN RINGS AND CUFFS
- Recycled 925 Sterling Silver
- White Siamite (nanocrystal)
- Made in Italy
- Art No. 10.01.421.40.21
- Choose your size (in mm of inner diameter of the ring)
- These rings are absolutely stunning to combine. In this case, more is definitely more. They come encrusted with stones, without stones, or with stones and a hand-cut asymmetric gemstones.
The Nanocrystal, Siamite, has the same elements and crystal structure as natural gems, except that they are man-made. Siamite is lead-free and created using the most modern methods in the industry and in compliance with the strictest regulatory industry norms. They can be recycled already in the production process if needed. With less waste, safe working conditions, excellent product durability and stunning appearance, Siamite is the new smart and cool kid on the block. You can sit with us!
It is possible to adjust an open ring or cuff to get a good fit. The piece of jewellery should be adjusted after the purchase as it will never be perfectly round again, but a personalised piece that fits your body.
Rings in the Distorted Collection holding claw set small stones are not to be adjusted. In this collection, the opening of the ring is a design feature. If the ring is manipulated the stones will not sit securely and may fall out.