Molded Sculptural Band - Finger imprinted
- MAKE YOUR MARK SERVICE
Skin imprinted organic band, handcrafted in Sweden. A sculptural and dynamic band of shifting shape, a captivating style from every angle. Try wearing it with another molded band, perhaps in a different metal or thickness, but it's just as powerful on its own.
- Choose between 18k yellow or 18k red gold, or 9k yellow gold
- All metals recycled
- Imprinted organic band - choose between Cornelia Webb skin imprint or your own mark
- Shank dimensions: width 3-4 mm
- For scale purposes, pictured below is this Molded Sculptural Band with finger imprints alongside Molded Plausus Band Maxi and Molded Sculpture Band in a polished version. The second picture for scale is Molded Sculpture Band next to Molded Finger-Imprinted Band.
Finger imprints are a long-time signature of Cornelia Webb Jewellery.
Now it's your turn to make your very own mark, and we´ll make it a good one.
Your own unique fingerprints will be used in the Make Your Mark creation process, a personal signature immortalized in recycled metal.
Make Your Mark is a service offered on site in our Stockholm studio, applicable within our Molded bands.
While you make your mark here with us, you simultaneously make a positive mark in the ocean, and help restore damaged reefs. A baby coral will be planted in your name in the coral reefs of northwest Bali, Indonesia.
Select your band
Choose "Your own fingerprint" service (4000 SEK)
Make Your Mark in our Stockholm studio
Patiently wait during production, 6-8 weeks
Receive invitation to pick-up ring and coral certificate
- Choose within our Made-to-order ring styles.
- Select your preferred fine metal: 18k yellow / 18k red / 18k white gold. On our plain bands, 9k yellow gold and Sterling silver is also available. On request, platinum is offered.
- Pick diamond type. If you want a mix of gemstones, please get in touch - our team will be happy to assist you.
- Choose the size of your center stone.
- Determine your size and write this as a note at checkout . A how-to guide is found here.
- While your ring is being produced we will get in touch to collect your engravement wishes.
- Your ring will be ready for delivery within 6-8 weeks upon ordering and you will be invited for a sizing appointment.
- Should your ring need a size adjustment this will be done free of charge.
A made-to-order ring is personal just for you and therefore every order is final. Customized rings are not eligible for a return or a refund.
If you are in Sweden you are most welcome to book an appointment to visit our studio in Stockholm, to try out the rings and get guidance and support from our team to create your special piece. We also offer digital consultations.
Please reach out to us by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
You are most welcome to book an appointment to visit our studio in Stockholm, to try out the rings and get guidance and support from our team to create your special piece.
We also offer digital meetings to present the Customized Collection.
Please request your meeting for Stockholm, or digital via the form with a time and date suggested here
18k gold is a given choice for diamond rings as it is stronger, it is a durable choice and a heirloom to be passed on to future generations.
Our rings are available in 18k yellow, red and white gold. Read more about gold content here.
Red gold is a Nordic alloy and not to be mistaken for rose gold. Red gold is similar to yellow gold but presents itself with a slightly warmer tone.
White gold is rhodium plated and has a slightly dark silvery tone.
Please see photo with standing plain bands next to each other for colour reference.
We offer demi-fine 9 karat yellow gold within our plain bands only, as 9k gold holds a higher proportion of other metals (62.5%), is softer and more likely to slightly tarnish over time. Despite being less durable than 18k gold, 9k gold is an excellent choice if you wish to keep costs down while keeping a premium feel.
Sterling silver is a softer metal and lighter in the silvery tone than white gold. Please see photo with two standing rings next to each other for colour reference.
Platinum is offered on request.
We work solely with non-virgin metals, which means all our metals are 100% recycled
The recycling is done by C-HAFNER in Germany, imported to Sweden by NSG and our designs are then casted at BA Konstgjuteri, operating the iconic foundry of Skultuna.
All the 3 parties mentioned above and operate on 100% green energy.
- Rings are available from 14.0 - 23.0 mm.
- The sizing refers to the inner diameter in millimeter (mm).
- Please leave a note with your requested size at checkout.
- A complimentary re-sizing service is offered.
- For further sizing information, read more here.