Toi et Moi Flexitaire Ring
Polished organic open ring with two tiffany set gemstones on the ends, handcrafted in Sweden. A stand-out piece with its organic shapes and alluring, sleek beauty.
The two gemstones that adorn this ring comes in two sizes, one smaller and one larger. You and me, toi et moi.
Please note you can customize this ring with different gemstones, please contact us for guidance and support.
- HOW TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR RING
- ECO NATURAL DIAMONDS
- Choose between 18k yellow or 18k red gold
- 2 gemstones in Tiffany settings
- Center stone: 0.15 carat, 5.4 x 3.5 mm
- Side stone: 0.06 carat, 3.8 x 2.5 mm
- The ring carries a total of 0.21 carat
- Half round band
- Shank dimensions: width 2mm, height 1mm
- Choose within our Customized ring styles, all made-to-order.
- Select your preferred fine metal: 18k yellow, red or white gold. For plain bands, there is also the option of 9k yellow or white gold, as well as 925 Sterling silver.
- Pick the gemstone of choice.
- Determine your size and leave a note at checkout.
- A personal inscription is included, engraving services will be offered before delivery.
Your ring will be delivered within 6-8 weeks.
If you are in Sweden you are most welcome to book an appointment to visit our studio in Stockholm, to try out the rings and get support from our team to create your special piece. Worldwide, we offer digital meetings to present the Customized Collection.
At Cornelia Webb we have chosen to work with ECOnatural™ diamonds from Canada.
ECOnatural™ diamonds come from the Ekati and Diavik mines in a remote region near the Arctic Circle and are traced through audited processes from origin to polished stones. The mines follow strict environmental agreements between indigenous peoples and federal governments. Since the discovery of diamonds in this area in the 1990s, the mines have a history of protecting the integrity of the land, water, workers and wildlife. With the help of this collaboration, we can guarantee the diamonds' actual origin & climate footprint.
An external sustainability agency have analyzed how much carbon dioxide emissions a diamond from mining to jewellery generates. Everything from the mining, the grinding process, any intermediaries and the shipping. All this is then climate compensated via a Gold Standard certified tree planting project. Trees are planted for the amount of carbon dioxide released because of the diamond. Carbon dioxide is absorbed and we reduce the impact on the climate.