Boxed Baguette Ring - 18k Gold
Sophisticated ring with a vertical baguette gemstone and princess-cut pair on each side in a bezel setting, and two mini brilliant-cut side gemstones (one on each side). Handcrafted in Sweden.
A sleek Art Deco style inspired by Cornelia's own wedding ring. Beautiful to pair with both organic shapes and graphic rings, like the Slized styles.
- 18k red or yellow gold (see separate listing for white gold)
- 1 x Baguette gemstone 4 x 2mm
- 2 x Princess cut gemstone 2 x 2mm
- 2 x Brilliant-cut round gemstones 1mm
- Height of stone setting: 3.2mm
- Dimensions of band: w: 2mm, h: 1mm
Learn more here (follow links):
- Carat, colour, clarity and cut
- Conflict free diamonds
Coloured precious stones
- Diamond certificate
- Yellow, red, or white gold
- How to determine your size
- Hand engraving
- How to order
- Personal appointment
- HOW TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR RING
- JEWELLERY CARE
- Choose within our ring styles.
- Select your preferred fine metal: 18k yellow, red, white gold or sterling silver.
- Pick the gemstone of choice.
- Determine your size.
- Write in the note at checkout the inscription you want engraved on your ring.
Your ring will be delivered within 6-8 weeks.
If you are in Sweden you are most welcome to book an appointment to visit our studio in Stockholm, to try out the rings and get support from our team to create your special piece. Worldwide, we offer Zoom meetings to present the Customized Collection.
We have a special love and respect for raw materials. Like scars and wrinkles on human bodies are signs of an eventful life, wear and cuts on a piece of jewelry will be signs of its story and memories made.
Please store your piece of jewellery in a box when not worn.
To slow down the process of ageing, make sure to remove your jewellery before contact with water, perfume, lotions or chemicals that can damage your jewellery, and avoid damp rooms. Also remove your jewellery when doing sports.
18 k gold
Polish your piece of jewellery frequently with a soft cloth to restore shine.
925 Sterling silver
Silver is a soft metal meaning it will get nicks and notches with frequent use. When silver oxidises (darkens) and can be cleaned with a silver polishing agent or silver polishing cloth.
Diamonds and gemstones
To maintain the precious stones secure claw setting, please visit your local jewellery store or goldsmith once a year for advice and service. Fees will apply and this is paid individually by you as a customer.