This option is currently sold out.
Polished organic open ring with 2 gemstones on the ends, handcrafted in Sweden.
A stand-out piece with its organic shapes and alluring, sleek beauty. The two gemstones that adornes this ring comes in two sizes, one smaller and one larger. They would also look stunning bi-coloured if you customize it with different gemstones.
Bottom pictures show this beauty customized with Emeralds, for an engagement. The white gold makes the green gemstones pop, eye-catching and absolutely stunning!
- White Gold
- 1 x Gemstone: 3.5 carat, d: 3.5mm
- 1 x Gemstone: 2.5 carat, d: 2.5mm
- Dimensions: w: 3mm height of settings: 5.4mm & 3.8mm
For our customers who seek personalized ways to express themselves through their jewellery, Cornelia Webb made-to-measure provides you with opportunities to create a unique piece.
Select between materials, diamonds, gemstones and designs for your alliance, wedding bands or when you want to treat yourself or a loved one. The rings are available in 18k white gold, 18k yellow gold and 18k red gold, as well as Sterling silver. Engraving services are available should you wish to mark a special occasion, date or name.
Welcome to customize your way to something truly special.
To build your customized ring:
- Choose within our ring styles.
- Select your preferred metal: 18K yellow gold or 18k white gold (they have separate listings). For 18k red gold, please leave a note at checkout.
- Pick the stone in the drop-down menu (see pictures below). For a combination of stones, please leave a note at checkout. Price changes may apply.
- Determine your size. For alternate sizes not listed, leave a note upon checkout. Additional charges may apply for beyond listed sizes.
- Write in the note at checkout the inscription you want engraved on your ring.
Your ring will be delivered within 6 weeks. We are happy to help you if you have questions, please contact us: email@example.com
If you are in Sweden you can book an appointment to visit our studio in Stockholm to try out the rings and get support from our team to create your special piece.
Book your appointment: firstname.lastname@example.org