"Brachile" is Greek, meaning "of the arm", and the origin of the word bracelet.
Historically, and also culturally, bracelets are of much significance. Thousands of years ago they were worn for ritualistic purposes when believed to possess protective qualities, but also to indicate social status. This is a phenomenon of our modern-day still, but even more so to express what you love and as a piece of meaning. A bracelet as a gift to someone you hold dear is seen as a token of true friendship.
- Stoned Bracelet1 700 kr
- Warped Curb Bracelet Maxi1 600 kr
- Warped Curb Bracelet Maxi1 800 kr
- Stoned Open Cuff Mini1 500 kr
- Molded Stone Bracelet Midi2 200 kr
- Distorted Single Cuff4 200 kr
- Warped Double Bracelet | Opal1 150 kr
- Warped Double Bracelet | Opal1 050 kr
- Folded Tennis Bracelet2 700 kr
- Folded Tennis Bracelet