"Brachile" is Greek, meaning "of the arm", and the origin of the word bracelet.
Historically, and also culturally, bracelets are of much significance. Thousands of years ago they were worn for ritualistic purposes when believed to possess protective qualities, but also to indicate social status. This is a phenomenon of our modern-day still, but even more so to express what you love and as a piece of meaning. A bracelet as a gift to someone you hold dear is seen as a token of true friendship.
- Warped Bracelet M1 900 kr
- Warped Bracelet M1 700 kr
- Molded Herringbone Bracelet Wide1 900 kr
- Molded Herringbone Bracelet Wide1 700 kr
- Molded Herringbone Bracelet Thin1 500 kr
- Molded Herringbone Bracelet Thin1 300 kr
- Warped Double Bracelet950 kr
- Warped Double Bracelet1 050 kr
- Distorted Single Cuff4 200 kr
- Warped Bracelet M1 800 kr
- Warped Curb Bracelet Maxi1 600 kr
- Warped Curb Bracelet Maxi1 800 kr