"Brachile" is Greek, meaning "of the arm", and the origin of the word bracelet.
Historically, and also culturally, bracelets are of much significance. Thousands of years ago they were worn for ritualistic purposes when believed to possess protective qualities, but also to indicate social status. This is a phenomenon of our modern-day still, but even more so to express what you love and as a piece of meaning. A bracelet as a gift to someone you hold dear is seen as a token of true friendship.
- Folded Cuff1 800 kr
- Folded Cuff1 600 kr
- Molded Chain Bracelet Thin1 350 kr
- Molded Chain Bracelet Thin1 600 kr
- Molded Chain Bracelet Wide1 600 kr
- Molded Chain Bracelet Wide1 900 kr
- Molded Wrist Small1 050 kr
- Molded Wrist Small950 kr
- Warped Double Bracelet1 050 kr
- Warped Double Bracelet950 kr
- Distorted Single Cuff4 200 kr